Mother's Day

I love it - I love it - the laugh of a child,
Now rippling and gentle, now merry and wild;
Ringing out on the air with its innocent gush,
Like the trill of a bird in the twilight's soft hush;
Floating up on the breeze like the tones of a bell,
Or the music that dwells in the heart of a shell:
Oh, the laugh of a child, so wild and so free,
Is the merriest sound in the world for me!
(Isabel Athelwood)

I had a lovely and relaxing Mother's Day! Sofia made me delicious blueberry pancakes and Eli made a lovely card. Tim got me a couple of Anthropology
outfits and Vitamix that I wanted for a long time. I am really excited about this new kitchen addition! Thank you, babe!  Thank you, Eli, Sofia and Lucie! I had a wonderful day! I am so blessed!


Eli had his first recital last Thursday and he did great! He played Pizzicato polka by Johann and Josef Strauss and Rock Around The Clock duet with dad. We are so proud of him!








 The weather has been wonderful this last two weeks and we have spent most of our days outside enjoying the sunshine!






Mother's Day picnic! Burgers, pizza, happy kids, happy parents and sunshine! 

 Lucie is so charming! 
I love these pictures! Great job, dad! ;-)



Comments

  1. I love your photos! She looks like Eli and her daddy in the last photo. I would love to hear Eli play- sounds like he is quite the maestro. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to watch how nicely your family has become five. I think I detected a smile out of her on the one picture. Precious Mother's Day pictures. Treasure the moments. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!