Today was the day I...


became an American citizen! It took 5 long years and a lot of paperwork but my journey ended today! Whoohoo! It was a lot of fun studying for the naturalization test and learning about the history of this country. I am praising the Lord for His faithfulness! I am also very thankful for my wonderful husband and his support! It sure wasn't cheap to merry me! haha! And so thankful for my supporters - Eli and Sofia who patiently waited 6 long hours in a car today and let dad sleep while I was having an interview. You guys rock!!! Thank you for your smiles and support at the ceremony today! I am ready to live my American dream now!!!......I will start with registration to vote and maybe a peanut butter jelly sandwich later...I love to be an American!




Comments

  1. Congratulations! We are happy for you and welcome you as a fellow citizen. Love your blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Petra, What a journey!!

    Love, DADO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add my congratulations too! Joellyn has told me about his important happening, and I admire your hard work to make it happen. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!