Hi there!

The weather has been playing tricks with us. Lots of rain, cold, just a few sunny days. I am still wearing jeans and wool socks! Is it really June? This picture says it all! ;-)
The kids and I have been having fun gardening and bird watching. We have started a medicinal garden. I got arnica, comfrey, yarrow, chamomile and echinacea from a local herbalist. I am adding couple of medicinal salves to my product line and I am really excited about that! It's so much fun! No pics of the herbs yet. Thet are still small. But here is a few of our growing garden!




My curiosity led me into something I usually wouldn't do - get something labeled "As seen on TV!" I got Topsy Turvy tomato planter. For those who don't know what I am talking about here is a pic.


The tomato plant really knows where is up and down and despite the fact that it is upside down it grows up! And for those who still wonder how could I "see it on TV". I didin't. I learned about it at the gardening seminar!;-)

Sofia is walking! At 15 months it is just about time! She is the cutest walker ever! Sorry no pics yet! But here are some of the best shots for the last few weeks. Love you all and congratulations to Tom and Jo on their new baby girl Eva Grace!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!