We have had pretty sweet week with lots of cooking and baking. My friend Nicole and I threw a baby shower for our pastor's wife. She is having a girl and she likes elephants. So we made elephant cookies, elephant cards, elephant this and elephant that. Elephants everywhere.



The party turned out good. I have never seen so much pink in my life. It truly was nice to get home and see my "blue" boys and "yellow" girl.;-)
Apart from elephant activities I have been experiencing with Julia Child's recipes and found out that I used about 3 lbs of butter and a quart of cream this week! Check out the layer of butter Elijas put on his tiny piece of bread by himself.



Our little Sofia is so charming! We still cannot tell the color of her eyes. They almost look greenish to me. What do you think?



Comments

  1. Yeah, a person can get a little "pinked" out :) I'm thinking yellow for girl this time too.

    Cute cookies though!

    I can't tell the color of Sofia's eyes either- too dark in the photos. But they are beautifuL :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!