Charlotte 1 Month Old

I LOVE to:
sleep on mommy's belly, nurse, and listen to daddy playing the guitar

I CAN:
smile 

I HAVE:
my daddy's heart
the best siblings in the world
mommy's blue eyes

Weight
10 lbs 6 oz

I am
peaceful, calm, happy and content

And I went to the beach for the first time!

Ráda:
spím s maminkou, kojím a poslouchám tátu jak hraje na kytaru

Mám:
tátovo srdce
nejlepší sourozence na světě
maminčiny modré oči

Váha:
 4 800 g

Jsem:
hodná, spokojená a veselá

Také se umím smát a už jsem byla i na pláži!













Comments

  1. What a sweet girl! She looks so healthy and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both beautiful! I still see Eli in her eyes :) love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!