Anthropology

Honestly, is there a better clothing store than Anthropology? So feminine, elegant, ahhh and ohhhh. Tim had to work on my Birthday weekend so he took me this weekend to Seatlle. We had a wonderful time! More on that later. But now...I got this classis Elevenses' plaid coat with a striking standup collar which is trimmed from end to end in ruffles - so ladylike!!!



I also got a merino wool winter dress that is simple and charming.It was on sale (about 50% off) so I could NOT leave it there! No pic sorry! Tim said it's a nice ROBE to wear around the house! Ohhh, men! I am still laughing;-)

Comments

  1. I love the coat! LOVE! I'm glad you got to got to Seattle and Anthropology to celebrate your birthday. I'm planning to visit Anthro too when we visit Salt Lake next weekend, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Czech Republic with Kids

Welcome Charlotte Joy!

The Birthday Boy!